THIS SPORT IS DANGEROUS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES... YOUR SAFETY IS FIRST PRIORITY !
- Always arrive to preliminary selected spectating points before closure of Special Stage. Special Stages are closed 1 hour before start of the first sports car.
- Do not stand in the NO GO areas / dangerous zones!
- Always stay behind the fences and other restriction objects, set by the Organizers!
- Never stay in places where you can’t get away from quickly!
- Do not park your cars in a way to block the road of competitors!
- Never stay on spots that are below the road level!
- Do not cross the road on any occasions!
- If you’re with the children, do not leave them without control!
- Until the end of the Special Stage – please stay on one spot. Do not leave it, before the passage of the Sweeper announcing the end of the Special Stage!
- Do not try to come close to the road!
- The distant position gives better possibility for observation!
- Your safety, health and life are more important than the results of the competitors!
- Do not follow cars closer than 10 meters!
- Expect the unexpected! Do not miss from your view cars that are passing close to you!
- Do not disturb the attention of the rally staff from their duties, except for emergency cases!
- Follow the instructions and the orders of the marshals, Safety guards, Organizers and police!
- Keep nature clean! Do not pollute the environment!
- If the competitor’s car got into an accident, on or outside of the road, firstly think about your personal safety! The possibility of being hit by the following car is very big!